Thursday, July 14, 2011

Girlfriend dumped me and I need help :(?

Me and this girl have been together for a while and lately she hasnt been as affectionate as she used to be, and I've tried talking to her about it like how she would hug me 5 times before I'd have to leave and never stop kissing me, and how she always wanted to be around me and have sex and what not but it got to where if I touched her she would get mad, and 99% of my kisses were rejected. She told me all of this isnt because she doesnt love me that shes just not an affectionate loveydovey goo goo gaga girl that she really does love me and not to take it the wrong way. I kept bringing it up because it got worse over the last week or so and she would only hold my hand in the car, and only kiss me when I leave. Well yesterday we drove around and did things with my friends and I had to take her home and I brought it up again she we didn't really talk after that the rest of the drive so like 15 minutes of silence. She kissed me and walked inside when we got to her house then when I got home she called me saying we wont work because college is coming up (a whole year away) and she decided to just end it because of something that far away. Then she changed it to her love meter for me is just at 0 now. Today I asked to come over and talk in person and I did and she was like laughing at me at first for some reason and smiling. And we talked and she said she just doesnt want a relationship anymore because it's too hard and she cant do it. I'm so hurt off of this, I've cried on and off today I truely loved this girl with all my heart. I've spend so much time and effort into her, I've taken her to movies, breakfast, dinner, id buy her clothes and jewlary, drive 25 minutes to her house then 25 back everyday just to see her, I went to every one of her softball games to support her and the team, I took her anywhere she needed to go, I was always there to try and bring her up when she felt down complementing her in everyway telling her how I couldn't believe I got so lucky. I gave her my whole heart, I put every ounce of my heart toward making this girl so happy and she did me like this and I dont know what to do, can anyone please give me some advise I'm dying to get her back and she wont budge :( My heart is so broken

No comments:

Post a Comment