Saturday, July 16, 2011

Need tips for NBA 2K11!!!!!?

You could always play the Games yourself. If you don't feel like doing that then you can have your roster go to Training Camp in the Off-Season and I think during the season as well. I would try to trade for a better Point Guard like Derrick Rose or Chris Paul. Also if you could get a better Center, you could win some more games. I suggest you drafting a good Center than can score and has good Defensive Skills such as good Rebounding, Blocks, etc. Tyrus Thomas is okay, but I wouldn't rely on him to be your starting Center. Either try to trade for a better Center or wait for the Off-Season to draft a good Center. A backup for Ray Allen would be good too since Allen won't be playing for a lot of seasons according to my Association I did with the Boston Celtics before switching to my Lakers. Good luck on your Association.

No comments:

Post a Comment