Sunday, July 17, 2011

I killed a mouse and I feel horrible?

My cat brought back a mouse and a put a box over it so it couldnt go anywhere. I got my cat out of the room and took off the box to try to catch it. The mouse ran outside and wedged itself under the stair to my front door. I tried to push the thing along but then it got stuck. I tried pulling it out and he wouldnt budge. Suddenly his legs jumped frantically and then nothing. I yanked him out to find out he was dead. I felt hprrible because i killed him. I burried him and covered him with rose flower pedals before covering him in dirt and giving him a quick prayer. I feel horrible. Its weird i dont really care when humans die but when i hear of animals dying it makes me sad. I feel so bad do you think im a bad person to have killed him?

No comments:

Post a Comment