Sunday, July 17, 2011

My school is making take my cartilage piering out?

i got it pierced on saturday so i cant take it out the teather shouted and embarrassed me in front of my whole class and said i wouldnt be able to get employed with silly pierings and was setting a bad example to younger kids and i should take it out with pliers, i told him it couldnt be taken out and he said if its not taken out by tomorrow youll be sent to the isolation room (a room where really bad kids get sent) im really scared about getting sent there coz the kids that go there are really scary and im like a really goody two shoes kind of person. What should I do im really scared i cant take my piecings out in case its gets infected and he said come to see me first thing tomorrow morning so i can check you have taken it out what should i do???

No comments:

Post a Comment