Friday, July 15, 2011

How do I get out the sim card plate from the Iphone?!?!?

Yesturday o had gotten my sim card stuck in my iPhone withot putting in the metal plate with it...so I asked for help and the person said to get a screwdriver and a needle Mose pliers and take it out...nstead I used scissor and a nail file and t worked.... But when I put the sim. Add with the merL late Nd it fit in right it so happened to say again no sim card..... Now I tried tKing out the metal plate by putting a clothes sewing needle with a little ball at the end into the tiny hole by the sim card inserted but it didn't open also :( does this mean I have to bring it to a professional to get the metal sim card holder out now or/and did I damage the sim card reader too?!! Can someone please help me to not be able to bring it to a professional but to get the metal slate thing that hlds the sim card out also :( pleSe please please please please help me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment