Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm having my bottom two wisdom teeth removed~ what can I expect?

I had all mine pulled a couple of years ago and I actually really enjoyed the whole experience lol. I was nervous at first because they were going to put me under, then I saw the huge needle they were going to jab in my mouth, and then they put me on an iv, something I never had before. I was pretty nervous till I conked out but when I woke up, i was chill. I had never been so high, I didn't feel pain and I don't remember a thing other than being walked to the recovery room, and stealing some extra ice packs in my high state thinking no one was watching me. The pills they gave me afterward made any pain impossible to feel and I felt better in a few days. I looked like a chipmunk but man was I high! That's the closest to vacation I have had since becoming a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment