Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Skateboard filming tips?

so the other night one of my nigas shoot out the idea of my fimling him skate since i said i wanna buy a longboard and like to cruise. i always wantede to do somthing with cinematography but i dont know where to start ive been looking at the sony cx110 but id prefer a camcorder with a handle(like the professional ones) but i dont have that much money i know i want hd so thats no compromise.. my second qustion is i dont want to just be filming a few people i know skating how do i get my name out in buffalo ans become a sick *** filmer and just have a good time making awsome videos that respect that art of skating btw im 16 yers old this is something oh yeah and i decided to go to trade school next year for heating ventalation but should i cange my course to digital media? my dad would beat the **** out of me if i did but its somthing that id rather do also my price range is 200-450 but i dont want to waste my money and end up not using it da **** im confused on life

No comments:

Post a Comment