Monday, July 11, 2011

Could I die from removing my own polyps?

Ok so I have these massive polyps in my nose that actually swell out of my nostrils when I have a cold or hayfever. they are so big & round that my airpassages are completely blocked off & I can't smell or breathe from my nose. They have actually grown now to such a size that is widening my nose & affecting my appearance. I hate it! I've been to the doctors & he keeps telling me it's just mucous!! No it's not! So I've been taking the pliers to my nostrils & picking off bits of the polyps. They are kind if like a wart consistency. I am now down to the roots but I'm really scared to remove them because they might bleed really bad or something scary might happen. What do you think I should do? I just want them gone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment