Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Chin help! answers greatly appreciated :)?

okay, so I'm not obese, (I am overweight, but I'm losing it) but I have a huge double chin. It doesnt look right with the rest of my body, like Ive seen huge girls with a perfect jawline, its so unfair! if I turned profile and you went from the base of my neck to the tip of my chin- thats all fat. I was hoping it would go away while losing weight. but it hasnt budged a bit... any ideaas on how to help lose that? maybe the fat in that area is heredity, my mom has it- she lost 50+ pounds and still has a double chin. i wouldnt even call mine a chin though, its like a waddle. I would LOVE to just get it all lipo-ed up, but Im poor, and Im too young... so.. help is appreciated. this is really screwing with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment