Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Alcohol stole my comfort!?

My man and I have been together for a little over a year. During the past year we have had AWESOME drunkin' sex. Only one thing, we don't have ... awesome any kind of sex anymore. Since November, we tried and tried to have a baby until about 2 months ago I found out I was pregnant. Yay! Hooooweeevvverrrr, between his new job where he works 60 hours a week and the absence of alcohol, I'm having a bit of a hard time in the sheets. The alcohol made me feel comfortable as silly as it may sound and now I have lost all comfort in that area. It's like I have completely shut down and WILL NOT budge. He's always tired and always sleeping or going to bed early. I need some tips before our baby comes and our relationship falls apart!

No comments:

Post a Comment