Friday, July 15, 2011

What's wrong with me?

i promise i am not trolling or trying to be funny but i've realized that i don't have a good connection with boys. i barely have guy friends and when i do they're just horrible to me. every time i sit next to a guy, they just trade seats with someone or stand up and walk away. i ask them a question, they either don't answer or won't look me in the eye. every time i mess up, boys scream at me and cuss at me, but when other girls do "it's cute" or they just brush it off. They make fun of me alot and i never had an actual conversation with a guy. and there is this one boy who completely hates me. he's hated me ever since i met him. he wants absolutely nothing to do with me, and he hits me. i asked why he hates me and he says its because he just does. Girls are way nice to me, of course but none of them really have nothing to say about how guys treat me. . Should i change how i look? How i act? people describe me as dependable, attentive, particular and sometimes kinda fussy i'll admit.

No comments:

Post a Comment