Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Urban Decay Primer Potion?

Yes, it is definitely worth purchasing a good eyeshadow primer. I use Urban Decay Primer Potion or Too Faced Shadow Insurance every day because nothing lasts on my eyes without one of them. I wear my makeup for 12+ hours most days and I would look a mess if my eyeshadow faded so to me the primer is a staple. The Naked palette is my favorite eyeshadow palette to date (I got two when they first came out) and sin is my favorite shadow color so I have to assume that UDPP in sin is gorgeous! Invest in the sin color primer since you like it so much and use the sample size of the regular primer before you buy it. That way you can try both and see which you like the best. If you still want both then you will also have time to save up a bit for the original. The squeeze tube is your best bet since you can get every drop out of it. I had the bottle with the wand and it was hard to get all of the product out. I had my husband cut the bottle one open and there was a ton or primer left in it! Good luck "makeuping," if you are buying quality at 15 years old then you will be like me when you are 36 years old....working to afford the habit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment