Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It feels to good to have an orgasm?

I have been having sex since 15-18 and not once have I had an orgasm during sex or foreplay.nothing can do it for me except my hand and I'm tired of it,my girlfriend gets upset cause she can't make me but I can make her:/ I tell her it's fine I deal with it all the time.i never used a condom but once and it sucked and that was when.I first started having sex.sometimes I can feel my penis either.(during those times it requires a really tight firm grip like if pliers were to be on it.we are both 18 and we are both very serious about the relationship .she's on birthcontrol?I doubt that would have to do with anything.also my step father used to punch me in the crotch very hard as a child could this have cause some damage?and the times I can feel my penis it just feels to good or not good enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment