Thursday, July 14, 2011

Is there any way to remove Logitech nano receiver from my laptop?

A week ago I bought new Dell Inspiron N5010 laptop. Today, I bought Logitech Wireless Mouse M505. I payed it about 30 euros. It isn't that cheap. I placed the nano receiver in the left USB port. When I first tried to push it in, it was hard. I thought I just didn't push it straight and I pushed a little harder and it went in with no problems. Later, when I tried to pull it out it wasn't possible. I didn't try again because I didn't want to break it. My father tried it and he couldn't. Then I goggled it. There was a lot of people who did it too. They all put it in left USB port which happens to have some prongs that people from Logitech didn't think of. And they couldn't pull it out. Some took it out with pliers and they broke those prongs. Is there any way I can take out my nano receiver without damaging laptop? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment