Monday, July 11, 2011

Am in love i am 14 years old and i have a situation please read!?

i really need help with this situation i would go to my parents but they act to immature so im using yahoo answers as my guidance counselor lol :). so any way there is this girl in my school that i just absouloutley love her name is Melissa she is litteraly beautiful, flawless, just drop dead gorgeous. she runs through my mind all day if i was dating her i would spend every moment with her and make her my every thing.one day at school i got in a little brief conflict with a friend in the cafteria and i got moved to a diffrent lunch table for two weeks! at first i had a small episode with the teacher but evantually i got over it. i get assigned a new table full of girls that i know nothing about Melissa sat at this table this was before i even knew her. while sitting there akwardly silent i was staring to pay attention to her friends conversations and what they like to do and stuff. 2nd day at her table was great i was talking to Melissa and making her and her friends laugh and smile. that continued for the remainder of the time i was there. when i got moved back to my old table i was talking about Mlissa to my bestfriend he laughed at me but i expected that. later that day i was walking out of my language arts class on my way to the bathroom and i encountered Melissa in the hall way she greets me with this beautiful smile and dark gorgeous brown eyes that i couldnt stop staring into she waved at me and smiled. then i thought to my self wow i never noticed how attractive this girl was maybe she likes me maybe there is hope for me to get a girl friend and fall in love with the girl of my dreams. from that day on it seemed like she was getting prettier and prettier prettier. next she got her second period class changed to the same as my second period class and she sat right behind me. i was getting happier and happier every day cause i would just picture her and i in a healty realtionship and i just kept imagining that i would buy her exspensive things and hopefully get married to her. the next day i convinced my mom to get me new clothes new cologne shampoo,bodywash,facewash,shoes, pretty much anything that would make me look more presentable. the next day at school i had no idea what happned i jst froze and got so shy and nervous to say hi to her again i had no idea what the problem was this went on for a while i was starting to become depressed and starting to solve my problems with drugs and alcholol i was doing realy bad for a while. but i just kept motivating myself and kept trying to say hi but it wouldnt work i was getting angrier and more sad every night and day.we would make eye contact in the halls but for some reason i still couldnt budge to say hi i began to talk to myself and smoke more weeed to ignore the problem but it was just getting worse. some days when im really depressed i belive that god helps me out the reason why i say that is because one day i was really pissed off that i didnt say hi to her and i was just feeling down all day i encountered her in the hall way and she smiled with her beautiful smile and her beautiful brown eyes that i cant stop gazing into. and thats all it took was one smile and one simple little wave for my face to blush and make my heart sink down to my shoes and to keep a smile on my face for the rest of the day! i think i truely love this girl but i need some help on how to talk to her without feeling like im goanna faint and people who are reading this please give me a positive good answer and let me know if u feel the same way about the person you find realy special i really poured my heart out into this question and i have deep feelings for Melissa please take me seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment